Software Engineer with 10 years’ experience in designing and building modern web and mobile applications for different industry sectors.
A good knowledge of modern software engineering practices, design patterns and a passion for writing testable, maintainable and reliable code.
Proficient in project management and software development.
June 2013 - present
Leading the system design and development of new features or enhancements to ensure robust and scalable solutions are implemented using appropriate architectures and technology frameworks.
Assisting other team members with their research, code reviews and provide recommendations in finding appropriate solutions to development challenges.
Serving as the technical contact for bug reporting and change requests. Troubleshooting bugs and follow with clients to point of resolution.
Writing well designed, testable and maintainable code.see less
May 2012 - May 2013
Collaborated with a team to develop and support HR and knowledge management applications for company clients.
Implemented defined user stories from specification using .Net platform (visual basic, C# and Sql).
Troubleshooting bug reports and provided code updates as fixes.
Wrote reliable, maintainable and extensible code in a team environment using Microsoft TFS.
Consulted with clients concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
March 2010 - April 2012
Provided student training to over 100 students in the following technologies:
• SQL Server
• Sun Java Frameworks
• Microsoft development technologies using Visual Studio (C# and Visual Basic)
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML
• Project Management
Developed Inhouse Applications
• SMS Gateway Application
• Customer Relationship Management Software.
November 2006 - July 2009
• Trained over 100 students in 3 sessions of 1st (IDCS) and 2nd (IAD) year students in the following modules of study.
System Development , Structured Programming Methods, VB.net, Developing a Website, Computer Technology
Database Design and Development, Business Systems Analysis, Business systems Design
• Provided assessment and evaluation of trainees by way of tests and assignments and guidance to students in solving NCC Education practical assessment projects on the above modules.
• Assisted in defining specifications for the procurement of computer software and services needed by students in the computer lab as part of their training;
• Assisted the Lab Technician in the Administration of computer software and hardware in the computer lab.
2007 – 2009
Activities and Societies: Instructor for NCC Education IDCS and IAD Programs
Issued November 2015, no expiration date
Issued January 2013, no expiration date
Issued September 2012, no expiration date
Issued August 2011, no expiration date
Issued May 2011, no expiration date