Full Stack Engineer
Ideal project length
> 6 months
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
January 23, 2020
MySQL, MongoDB, PLSQL, Graph databases
Senior Full Stack Developer
April 2019 - present
- Handled the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications in the following areas: Analytic Dashboard & Reporting, client facing applications and proof of concept prototypes.
- Seeing through a project from conception to nished product.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Design and construction of REST API and integrating front-end UI with the constructed
Full stack developer
June 2017 – March 2019
- An Audit management software which will help nancial auditors do audit for their clients. Worked on creating reports, compilation of nancial data.
- Implemented real-time notications in the system from one user to other users.
- Improved user experience of the system using joy rides.
- Worked on schema design, setting up backend to implementing and connecting frontend SPA.
August 2015 – May 2017
- Worked on nodejs as server side and ReactJS to render data on client side.
- Used Neo4J for storing ontology, MongoDB for storing documents(web and user)
- Used Mocha and Chai to write integration and unit test cases.
Vellore Institute of Technology
Computer Software Engineering