February 2019 - Present
- Working as a full stack developer mainly tasks are performed with React and Node
- One of the lead in a team of developers working in collaboration on large scale web
application related to edTech
- React.js, Redux, firestore and cloud functions is main technology stack
September 2018 - May 2019
Worked as a lead software engineer in development of a flagship product related to taxation. Collaborated with the team in every stage of a product's lifecycle, from planning to delivery. Directly reported to the CEO.
Main technologies used were React.js and Firebase.
Main responsibilities included:
- Building UI focused web app with cross-browser compatibility
- Implementing new features
- Estimating effort and timelines and working to refine product roadmap
- Closely working with the designer and taxation team.
- Maintaining repositories and production CI/CD environment
November 2017 - July 2018
“Collaborated in a team focused environment in pursuit of developing best mobile game experience to be played world wide ”
- Developed a mobile game project in Unity 3D that was a 2D platformer game named TimeForge, A run and gun 2d platformer mobile game available on google play store. It has multiple features with rich gameplay and equally appealing visuals.
- Worked on different modules e.g NPC AI, Character Controllers,inventory, leaderboard, facebook app invites and mobile ads etc.
- Crafted a tool for proper annotation of images that was required for a project that improved the performance of this task 5x times as compared to manual performance.
- Created a battle particle system in a card based online multiplayer game.
- Performed unit testing on different modules of multiple projects and assisted senior developers in delivering build.
- Maintained versioning of the projects and build release cycle for IOS and Android mobile platform.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings to make sure all the members are on same page and to resolve any dependencies from either side.