As a senior full-stack engineer (front-end focused) with +8 years of solid experience, I had contributed to a few startups & enterprise companies like Virtually Human, Measure, Arthub365, Hexact, etc boosting them as the mass consumer services. My background in computer science and ability as a full-stack developer allows me to create everything from small business websites to custom web applications.
My goal is to be essential in support of the business strategy and ensure that technology solutions are aligned with the long-term architecture strategy. Throughout my career, I always pay attention to the creation of high-quality, sustainable applications writing the code in a high-paced and challenging environment emphasizing using best practices.
I offer my services as a full-stack developer for hire to work with businesses of all sizes.
Projects based on React/Gatsby:
React based repositories:
FreeUp is a global remote company that provides a freelancing platform, connecting businesses with software engineers in the top 1% of applicants. I've joined this platform to find more competitive remote positions, after going through the onboarding process including coding challenges, etc.
- Developed a blockchain-based digital horse racing platform using React.js, Redux-thunk, Bootstrap, HTML5/SCSS, etc.
- Integrated with SendGrid and Google Cloud Function for email subscription functionality.
- Built a few sub-projects from scratch such as Zest Play, Dez Run, Zed Ton, Zed Subscribe, etc.
- Boosted email signups by over 15%.
- Enhanced user experience updating pages as mobile-friendly layout keeping consistency across all the browsers.
- Contributed to launching a new version of the product in time and got a great reputation from the clients.
- Developed new UI functionality for multithreaded user-facing applications running on touchscreen devices etc.
- Enhanced web applications according to client briefs and modify designs to meet changes in the client.
- Built a CGCPlayer project from scratch which is one of the core features of the platform using React.js, Redux, and Typescript.
- Designed processes for cleanup and performance improvement, that increased loading speed by +12%.
- Boosted email signups by 28% building a new landing page.
- Contributed to implementing business ideas to Real Practice, fixed bugs from an existing website.
- Developed a peer-to-peer original art marketplace platform using React/Next.js, TypeScript, Node/Sails.js, AWS S3, etc.
- Reskinned all the web pages with new designs and put responsiveness including tablet and mobile versions.
- Integrated SendGrid for an email delivery service and implemented payment integration using Paypal focusing on the ability of a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Built communication chat app for artists, collectors, dealers, and galleries using Talk.js chat API with pre-built UI.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab, Docker, AWS Route 53, S3, Cloudfront, EC2, Ubuntu and Nginx, etc
- Enhanced codebase as a more readable & stable version introducing Typescript, removing type-checking errors, etc.
- Improved organic search rankings with SEO enhancements.
- Boosted user experience with UX improvements and collected thousands of users.
- Led a front-end team building a Marketing website & MGC system, code review & managed team members.
- Contributed to enhancing UX with React.js, Redux, Ant Design across applications focusing on reusability and performance of the components.
- Built wiki documentation of a project and technical decisions.
- Optimized imagery uploader performance which is one of the core features of the product to be worked as fast as possible without any trouble even on bad connections.
- Collaborated with clients to develop designs, build features
- Built Pixel Chat project from scratch which is a video chat app between drone pilots using React and Twilio.js.
- Troubleshot some critical bugs and advanced performance and code quality etc.
- Collected thousands of users additionally boosting the platform's services & functionalities.
- Achieved business goals of the company in the roadmap as expected or even more.
- Built an AI sidekick platform for protecting & growing eCommerce businesses using React.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, Node/Express.js, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3/SCSS, etc.
- Introduced D3.js for displaying availability, user experience, health, and security problems visually in a more intuitive way.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum methodology with design and backend team members directly running daily standups and used Sentry as an error tracking tool.
- Contributed to building microservice tools such as page analyzer, stack checker, SSL certificate checker, etc.
- Advanced Jest/Enzyme unit testing coverage from 30% to 80 ~ 100% working on TDD strategy.
- Helped to release new versions of products within deadlines.
- Improved SEO, accessibility, best practices, and performance up to 95% based on lighthouse score.
- E-commerce operations, business development, and partnerships, strategy development, and execution.
- Worked closely with a product manager and senior developers to accomplish the material & site preparation. etc
- Written clean, testable code with a focus on mobile-first responsive design in a test-driven development.
- Boosted website as one of the competitive e-Commerce platforms and achieved business goals.
- Advanced its performance score in a lighthouse by over 90.
- Took charge of the UI design for Shopee's financial services-related products, improved the design and performance.
- Got in touch with excellent specialists and learn from the most forefront design cases and insights in the UX industry.
- Learned how to write clean, testable code focusing on mobile-first responsive design in a test-driven development.