Ideal project length
I am a software engineer with a passion to build products that will impact an end user's life out there positively. My go-to stack is React in the front end and Python ( Flask and Django in the back end). To hone the skills that aid me in reaching my topmost dreams, I dedicated myself to learning something new every day, being very ready for unforeseen challenges and learning from others.
I take pride in the fact that I followed my passion and switched careers to software development which makes it not seem like work most of the time. I am currently in the market for a new job preferably with cool people and with a remote setting working on cutting edge products.
Outside software development, I am always on the lookout for new tech pops in the phone scene and just cool music because I am a great musician too.
February 2019 - October 2019
- Worked on Internal Company tools in different teams adding new features and fixing bugs. I worked with React and Vanilla Js and Python (Django for backend API development).
- Conducted code reviews with teammates. This helped me learn better coding practices and work in a team.
- Wrote unit tests to already existing and new features to ensure the functionality worked as expected.
- Leading sprints occasionally and working closely with clients to get a sense of what they feel about every single feature in the application.
Full Stack Web Development
This is a Nano degree program I am currently undertaking with focus on:
- React and Redux
Software development bootcamp
- I learned Python from basics. I used Algorithms and data structures in combination with Flask to build a REST API.
- Learnt how to use collaboration tools like Git, Slack and Pivotal Tracker.
- Was introduced to Code best practices using linters, Unit Testing, and Peer code reviews.
Bachelor's degree - E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
Volunteering for Wikimedia Foundation as Open Source Developer
September 2019 – Present
- Looking through the outstanding issues that arent covered yet and working on them using Python's Django.
- Updating documentation.
- Fixing bugs.
- Reviewing Pull Requests.