Full stack Web/Mobile developer
Ideal project length
> 6 months
Full stack Web/Mobile Developer
Freelancer && Contractor
February 2017 – Present
- Responsible to create web/mobile application for startup companies and individual clients to make their ideas live
- Help to upgrade out-of-date products to the latest technology stack and bug-free
- Help to find the right candidates to level-up their dev team
- Remote work from all over the world
Web designer and web site support
Glass LPS, Bratislava
August 2012 – June 2014
- Translated design team’s UX wireframes and mockups into responsive, interactive features, using HTML/CSS
July 2015 – October 2016
- Create their websites and web application with Angular/React, Golang, Node
- Add Responsible UI Design to support all browsers
- Get and fix the feedback from active users
- Worked extensively in Agile Development environment
Senior Frontend Lead Developer
05/2020 – 11/2020
- Enhancement of management system for the dev team
- Fixing bugs/critical issues of Web and Mobile products and publish to the live.
- Cross-platform testing and pipeline management Align with business owners and clients to streamline the process of requirement and delivery
- Demostostakeholders and improvement suggestions for better customer experiences
Frontend Mobile/Web Developer
Incentive Solution Inc
5/2018 – 6/2019
- Create and maintain Mobile Application with React Native/Firebase
- Cross-platform testing and pipeline management Help to demonstrate the products to the potential investors
- Create and maintain Sass web admin panel with Vue/Vuetify/Vuex/Vue-router/Firebase
11/2016 – 10/2017
- Working with the team to add more features and maintain their web products.
- Support the backend team to add more endpoints and update the database structure.
- Utilized multiple data structures, including Redblack trees and hashing algorithms.
- Oversaw team working on grid computing using Condor and cloud computing for high performance and distributed computing.
Singapore Institute of Technology
Bachelor's degree of Science (B.S.)
08/2008 - 07/2012
- Session: Computer science
- C programming language. Software Engineering
Won Top-Rated Freelancer (2019)
I made the top 10% of the freelancer on Upwork.
Best Performer of the Team (05/2020 - 08/2020)
Won these awards for my consistent evolution in the project
Football Travelling Cooking Video Game