Highly creative and passionate front-end website developer and graphic designer with extensive experience in responsive website development using several programming languages, software, and operating systems. Translating the UI/UX Designs to actual code and working with the designer to produce the finished web application. I am highly adaptable and capable of working in a team environment. Eligible to work in The Republic of Ireland.
My management skills range from organising the teams, tasks, timelines, to communicating with clients and senior management. With my experience I have the understanding of what each team member needs to do to help speed up the production time by offering logical advice and methods to my fellow colleagues if needed.
My key strengths are attention to detail, understanding what the end result needs to be, organised and methodical processes, to work under pressure, and to work in a team. I am honest, hard working, and can easily learn and adapt my working environment.
I manage the office, website and digital marketing of the company, as well as being a second photographer on site during photoshoots throughout South Africa.
• Successful AdWords campaign which generated over R80 000 (€7500) on a R5000 (€400) budget in 2 months.
• Developing a cloud based ordering system for clients to select and purchase photographs or products.
My role was to assist the lead developer on the City Lodge Hotels and Lodges website (www.clhg.com) which included the online booking systems, payment, and feedback portals. My role was to attend weekly meetings at the clients head office to discuss upgrades, issues, and new features. I also reviewed the code for errors from previous developers to ensure no further issues.
• Resolved tension between client and vendor.
• Established efficient error reporting and resolution system.
• Reviewed and corrected problematic code from previous developers.
As lead developer I reviewed issues that were causing loss of income from previous years and guided the development team on faster and more accurate development processes.
• Increased production by 40% from 2013.
• Produced quality work within every single deadline window.
• Produced over 100 online Integrated Annual Reports and Quarterly Results websites
As the first in-house developer I worked with the print department to establish a communication method and guideline for designing and producing content that needed to be published online.
• Established in-house development team and workflow.
• Developed the first in-house websites for Studio5.
• Reduced outsourced development fees by 50%.
As the senior project manager I oversaw the design, and development/manufacturing of websites and signage installations produced by Carbonart Media Group.
• Full Office Branding design and signage installation at Alexkor Ltd and Astute.
• Secure Online Corporate Intranet for Alexkor Ltd.
• Launching the Corporate Gifts and Clothing division of Carbonart Media Group.
As senior developer and production manager we produced over 60 online Integrated Annual Reports and 50 quarterly financial results websites per year.
• First to develop an online annual report in PHP.
• Reduced production time by 60%.
• Produced over 60 online Integrated Annual Reports per year.
• Promoted to Front-end Production Manager.