Tech operation Manager with a digital development and creative focus with more than 12 years of experience in planning, budgets, team direction, project and resources management in digital design and development areas. Planning and direction of digital projects with wide knowledge in UX, UI, development of digital products and Project management methodologies, e-commerce solutions performance and SEO.
I have great analytical skills, attention to detail, very client satisfaction oriented, great communication skills and team management.
Skills and experience:
- PMO - Operations management
- Product roadmap management focuses on business goals
- Agile, Scrum and traditional project management (waterfall)
- Great communication skills and experience with client contact
- Leadership qualities, being able to support and guide the developers during projects.
- E-commerce implementation and strategies
- Technology consultant and product definition
- Ability to work in several projects in parallel while maintaining a good overview of how the projects are progressing
- Websites, apps, e-Commerce, games, campaigns and digital strategies.
- Leads, conversion, funnel, enhanced e-commerce and up selling strategies.
- CRM strategies and integration (Salesforce, Hubspot, Dynamics)
- E-commerce experience in ( Magento, Vtex, Shopify, WooCommerce )
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- JIRA, Basecamp, Icescrum, MS Project
- English B2 Level in CEF
- HTML 5
- Front-end / Back-end development
- Canvas framework (createJs, TweenJs, Easel)
- Gaming (development, js, canvas, unity 3D)
- CMS (Drupal 7, Drupal 8, wordpress, Elementor site builder )
- SEO ( href, Majestics, Google Analytics, GTM, Optimize)
- Responsive design
- UX / UI
- Product Manager
- Technology consultant
- Project management
- Production Manager
- Product development and innovation
- Scrum Master Professional
- Scrum Product owner Professional
- Scrum Developer Professional
Project management and development direction for the following accounts:
• Bavaria - Aguila - Poker
• Chocolates JET
• Juan Valdez
• Nestle - Purina
Experience working with the following clients / accounts:
• Cerveza Cristal
• Pony Malta
• Claro - Comcel
• Cadbury Adams - Halls - Trident - Bubbaloo Latam - Chiclets
• Samsung Colombia y Perú
• Onda de mar
Tech Operations management of Bogota and Manizales office with the following responsibilities:
- Management of development operations. (Budget, resources, projects, clients, and others)
- Define the scope of work and budget of all digital projects for different accounts and overview of all technical requirements.
- Business Analyst
- Budget and resources management.
- Consulting and diagnosis of the clients needs. (Strategy, SEO, Risks, Areas of improvement, etc)
- Follow all development and quality standards focused on client satisfaction and accomplishing company policies.
- New products development.
- Create, manage and overview PMO and operations processes and methodology.
- Resources profiles, team evaluation and feedback.
- Report to Senior management.
- Art direction
- Game development
- Project management and planning
- HTML and CSS3 development
- SEO and Analytics implementation
- New products / projects development
Senior Web Designer
May 2009 - May 2010 (1 year 1 month)
Cadbury Adams design and development
- Bubbaloo - Chiclets
Webdesign, HTML, CSS, AS3