- Showing or hiding information on the web page
- Loading and reloading new page content without refreshing
- Sliding through a carousel of images
- Zooming in or out of an image
- Playing audio and video on a website
- Displaying drop down menus
- Changing the color of a button
- Be familiar with Angular JS, React JS, ect.
- Have experience with making responsive design
- Test and debug any issues in the code
- Extensive knowledge of Express.js, Node.js
- Experience with server-side languages like Python, Perl, Java, Ruby, PHP, ect.
= Be able to trouble shoot and test the performance of the site or app
If you want to learn more about Full Stack Developers, check out our comprehensive guide on Full Stack Developers!
- Secondly, another factor is whether you want to hire a developer as an in-house developer or a freelance developer. The cost of an in-house developer will be much higher than a freelancer, but there are also perks to having a stable addition to your development team. Hiring freelance vs in-house is definitely something to consider.
Once again this number can change greatly depending on the country that the developer is working from. This is why it can be helpful to have access to talent from many different places, so that you can find the best developer for your budget. Take a look through the developers that we have here at Hiremotely and find the right one for you!
If you would like to learn mroea bout the differences between UpWork, Toptal, and Hiremotely, check out this comprehensive guide!