Top 5 Freelance PHP Developers and Engineers
I am an experienced Backend Developer with more than 10 years of experience in international companies, always using the technologies and current trends of the market. I use mainly PHP/Laravel/Vue.js for my development producing fast and reliable More
I am a Senior Web Developer specializing in both back-end and frontend development, experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects such as PHP, MEAN and MERN Stack and well-versed in numerous programming languages More
I am a results-oriented, resourceful and problem-solving software engineer professional specializing in large scale software design and development for a wide variety of companies. I have a high level of involvement in the advancement of the industry and More
Experienced PHP Full Stack Developer with demonstrable proficiency in an array of software and programming languages, developed through studies and extensive self-learning. Outcome-focused with a keen eye for detail; seeks to foster greater efficiency and ROI by refining More
BI developer is a special type of engineer that is able to filter, analyze and reduce data into manageable chunks of information that supports business objectives.
Want to hire a top full stack developer? This simple (but proven effective) full-stack developer hiring guide tells it all - best tips, important skills, trusted go-to, etc.
Our customers say
With senior resources from Hiremotely, we are able to drive our digital harmonization agenda: Migration of different reporting platforms to QlikSense analytics and Harmonization of different digital detailing systems into Veeva CLM.
Head of CRM at Hexal AG
Hiremotely provided us with a top PHP developer who has been working for us for more than 4 years. Jan became indispensable part of our team within few weeks.
CEO at Imaging-resource.com
Each time we are in a need of new software developer, we just contact the guys from Hiremotely. Their network is huge so they provide us with demanded sources very quickly.
CEO at Starkys club
- Specify the type of developer you are looking for After making your specification, we choose the best candidates from our 1200+ member network.
- We match you with the best fit from our network We provide 2-4 qualified developers within 48 hours to provide you with the best fit for your needs.
- Choose a developer for a test, risk-free period Try out the developer and their skills for 8 hours. If you are not satisfied with their work, you don’t have to pay for it.
- Welcome your new developer to the team!After you’ve found the right match, invite your developer into you team and begin managing their skills.
How long will it take to match with a developer?
It takes up to 48 hours to deliver portfolios of developers based on your specification.
How many developers can I choose from?
We provide you with 2-4 profiles of developers who fit your needs.
What is the legal relationship between your company and the developer?
For your highest safety, Hiremotely.com closes the contract with your company by providing developers that are then subcontracted to you. Hiremotely.com covers all the risks and is responsible for work of the developers.
How does the invoicing work?
We send you weekly reports. After confirming their accuracy, we send you the invoice.
Who manages the developers?
You or your project manager/team leader manage the developer, ensuring maximum flexibility to your project.
Where are your developers from?
Hiremotely is a world-wide network of software developers, which means we are distributed in all of the continents (except Arctic and Antarctica)
What developer qualifications are required before being accepted to the Hiremotely.com network?
All of the developers from our network go through 3 levels of tests:
1) Test Technology and Coding: we test specific skills of relevant technologies by providing practice examples and reviewing their code writing abilities.
2) Logical and Mathematical: we test their logical thinking through a series of logical and mathematical tests.
3) Reliability: during the 2-3 week evaluation process, we monitor their reliability and ability to submit the tests on time with great results.