Ideal project length
January 24, 2020
Angular Developer with 7+ Years of comprehensive experience in UI Development.
Able to work on the front end portion of a project from scratch.
CSS3, RWD, CSS Preprocessor
Jasmine, Automation, Chrome Web Dev Tool
ANGULAR & UI Developer
March 2019 – Present
Senior Software Engineer
November 2018 – February 2019
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services
- Created Typescript controllers for the different pages in the views using Typescript
- Developed Tabbed pages using JSON and Angular2.0 , Node.js for quick view
- Created Angular directives, services and controllers for complete ground up development
- Built backend REST API with Node.js & Express.js .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
Senior Analyst UI Developer
October 2017 – February 2018
- Designed and implemented the user interface using HTML5,CSS3, JS & ANGULAR JS.
- Code review for performance improvement, Troubleshooting of user reported issues.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Design using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Involved in Support & Maintenance of front end part of the AEM application.
Senior UI Developer
March 2017 – September 2017
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI.
- Worked closely with Technical Development Manager to help track, prioritize the tasks.
- Code review for performance improvement. Troubleshooting of user reported issues.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to- end) and prepared detailed test scripts.
Senior Analyst Web Developer
November 2015 – July 2016
- Handling SharePoint Admin Panel & customizing the page designs.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
M&B Footwear Pvt Ltd.
August 2012 – October 2015
- Worked on Magento E-Commerce Admin Panel
- Developed & designed categories pages with HTML & CSS
- Managing & Updating the existing website.
November 2011 – July 2012
- Responsible for the Developing & Design of Simple HTML, CSS Websites
- Webhosting support & Error Handling
- Google Analytics support, Webmaster support.
United College of Engineering & Research UPTU