My college internship with IBM led me into a career in the IT world. I was exposed to C\C++\assembly programming in college and it was always something that interested me. I’ve recently used online resources to learn modern full stack web development including React.js and Node.js. I have also been interested in blockchain technology and completed ConsenSys Academy's blockchain course where the final project was to create a decentralized web application on the Ethereum blockchain using Solidity smart contracts.
Open to remote work. BSEE from University of Texas at Austin.
Currently learning Rust to build on the Solana and NEAR blockchains.
The app allows an NFT to be displayed in a web browser
NodeJS backend deployed to heroku
Solidity Smart contract provides the url of the metadata of the NFT when requested
React frontend deployed as docker container to AWS Fargate
dashboard showing Compound APYs with COMP token rewards for the DAI, USDC and USDT tokens
REST API to interact with a DeFi protocol, built with Node.js
Run scripts to build AIX development code and report errors
Area builder for the AIX OS Development group for release AIX 5L
• Used AIX Developer’s environment to build latest AIX code and catch syntax errors in the code
• Used CMVC database for defects tracking
• Shell scripting to facilitate tasks within job (ex. updating web page, running multiple commands to setup sandbox in build environment)
• OS kernel patch builds and RSPC patch builds
Responsible for automating the processes and procedures for building software from source code to running code
• Granted and administered access for new and current Pipeline users, maintained database records, used Lotus Notes views to generate reports.
• Collaborated with managers in creating a Lotus Notes database using Lotus Designer to facilitate the process of searching through resumes, setting up interviews for potential candidates, and evaluating the candidates.
• Created navigator to allow end user to select what view of resumes they would like to see
• Created fields on resumes that would allow managers to decide how to categorize the resumes (ex. not interested, setup interview, make offer)
• Created form with fields and checkboxes to evaluate candidates and then mail to appropriate people
• Setup ACL levels for the different types of users that will be accessing the database
courses: Intro to Music in World Cultures
Digital Systems Engineering
EE 319K Microprocessor Programming
Elements of Music
EE 345L Microprocessor Applications and Org
Data Structures in C++
Grade: 99.3% scoreGrade: 99.3% score
Activities and societies: Built decentralized web3 application for the final projectActivities and societies: Built decentralized web3 application for the final project
"The Developer Program is an end-to-end Ethereum course, designed to provide experienced developers with the knowledge and skills needed to become industry-leading Ethereum developers. This online course will cover foundational Ethereum concepts, introducing key tools, security best practices, and other aspects of smart contract and dApp development including building a front end."
Module 1: Review of Blockchain Technology
Mining in Ethereum
Public and Private Blockchains
Distributed Ledger Platforms
Module 2: Blockchain Primitives
Cryptographic Hash Functions
Public Key Cryptography
Module 3: Ethereum Basics
Gas and Fees
Module 4: Traditional and Decentralized Application Development
Development Environment Setup Options
Key Developer Tools
Exploring the Ethereum Blockchain
Geth Proof of Authority Tutorial