I’m a creative and enthusiastic Software Developer who has exploited every opportunity, to widen his knowledge of Software Development skills through various projects. Through these projects, I’ve gained broad experience including problem-solving skills and time management skills.
I'm currently involved in various projects as React and React Native developer.
Building Apps both from scratch and building on existing Apps.
Tasks among others include:
* Redesigning Applications to include Redux
* Developing functionalities such as Launch screen (Android)
* Implementing Api fetches
* Designing and developing for Navigation between screens
* Network connectivity check to enable conditional UI display, hence improving User Experience.
My role at Dolittle has been a role that challenged my traditional way of thinking about software development. At Dolittle, I was introduced to, and work with new concepts and technologies including Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, Docker and Aurelia Js.
I had the opportunity to work on the Dolittle Framework as well as help build an Insurance App based on the Dolittle framework.
● Implementing UI functionalities
● Bug fixing features not working as per specification
● Reviewing peers’ code, with constructive feedback when required
* Fixing bugs tracked and documented through Jira System
* Implementing enhancements in the existing application
* Assisting in peer code reviews
* Ensure the technical specification, procedure, test plan, checklist and change request on new enhancement are being developed in accordance to the information technology standards.
* To track and closely follow-up any problem that occurs in the production environment until the problem is resolved.
I mainly worked as a developer, but as per within an agile team, I have had the opportunity to carry out various other tasks, with duties including:
* Meetings with stakeholders to gather specifications
* Developed various functionalities according to functional specifications
* Frequent consultations with stakeholders to demonstrate working functionalities to obtain feedback for product quality
* Daily stand ups to update and acquire knowledge from colleagues on work progress and current state of the project
* Participating in the writing of test scripts for the testing of new technologies to ensure their compliance with business requirements
My role as a Hardware Engineer meant:
* Designing, testing and debugging electronic circuits.
* Challenging debugging on a daily routine.
* Process documentations and reports.