Top 12 Freelance Frontend Developers and Engineers
Proven intellect who can excel in any field. Immense reasoning and problem solving skills. Highly motivated candidate who would suit a position requiring ingenuity, hard work and reliability. Productive in both team based and self managed projects. Dedicated to maintaining More
Development is more than just a hobby, it's a passion and a way of life. I'm happy to be a developer and to create apps for the people around me. More
I am a frontend developer based out of Prague, Czech republic. I have been focusing on front-end development, mainly in React.js and modern stack since I joined university. More
I am a British front end developer with six years professional experience, currently living and working in Copenhagen. I enjoy being creative with technology and finding simple solutions for complex problems, writing code which is clean, maintainable and easy to More
I live for technology, specially for the design of important pieces of distributed applications at complex organisations and workflows. I'm driven by passion, quality and productivity.I spent the last 9 years intensively designing and implementing distributed applications in More
Front-end UI developer with 8 years’ experience on translating UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Collaborate with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. More
- UI Development UI/UX
Full-stack developer. I enjoy working with a variety of tehnologies including React, NodeJS, Docker... More
I am Frontend developer with 5+ years of web development experience: 4+ years of Angular development experience, 2 years of Vue.js development experience, 2+ years of PHP development experience.
I have got also experience with Web More
Hiring Freelance developers online can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be! Here is our ultimate guide on how to hire a top-rated freelance software developer.
If you are based in Sweden and plan to hire software developers, you practically have two options. You either hire local Swedish developers for very high rates or you go for remote freelance developers.
Our customers say
With senior resources from Hiremotely, we are able to drive our digital harmonization agenda: Migration of different reporting platforms to QlikSense analytics and Harmonization of different digital detailing systems into Veeva CLM.
Head of CRM at Hexal AG
Hiremotely provided us with a top PHP developer who has been working for us for more than 4 years. Jan became indispensable part of our team within few weeks.
CEO at Imaging-resource.com
Each time we are in a need of new software developer, we just contact the guys from Hiremotely. Their network is huge so they provide us with demanded sources very quickly.
CEO at Starkys club
- Specify the type of developer you are looking for After making your specification, we choose the best candidates from our 1200+ member network.
- We match you with the best fit from our network We provide 2-4 qualified developers within 48 hours to provide you with the best fit for your needs.
- Choose a developer for a test, risk-free period Try out the developer and their skills for 8 hours. If you are not satisfied with their work, you don’t have to pay for it.
- Welcome your new developer to the team!After you’ve found the right match, invite your developer into you team and begin managing their skills.
How long will it take to match with a developer?
It takes up to 48 hours to deliver portfolios of developers based on your specification.
How many developers can I choose from?
We provide you with 2-4 profiles of developers who fit your needs.
What is the legal relationship between your company and the developer?
For your highest safety, Hiremotely.com closes the contract with your company by providing developers that are then subcontracted to you. Hiremotely.com covers all the risks and is responsible for work of the developers.
How does the invoicing work?
We send you weekly reports. After confirming their accuracy, we send you the invoice.
Who manages the developers?
You or your project manager/team leader manage the developer, ensuring maximum flexibility to your project.
Where are your developers from?
Hiremotely is a world-wide network of software developers, which means we are distributed in all of the continents (except Arctic and Antarctica)
What developer qualifications are required before being accepted to the Hiremotely.com network?
All of the developers from our network go through 3 levels of tests:
1) Test Technology and Coding: we test specific skills of relevant technologies by providing practice examples and reviewing their code writing abilities.
2) Logical and Mathematical: we test their logical thinking through a series of logical and mathematical tests.
3) Reliability: during the 2-3 week evaluation process, we monitor their reliability and ability to submit the tests on time with great results.